Hello all and welcome to the blog created just for Mrs. Ozsarac's English class! This is not a blog in the traditional sense, since I will not be pondering the meaning of life or blogging about things that matter. This is a space for those of you in my class who would like to keep up on what happens each day of English class. What assignments I post here are not optional assignments and if you do not complete them you will get a zero, so please keep that important tidbit in mind.
For submissions of assignments, you have a couple of options:
1. Send it with a friend to turn in to me
2. E-mail it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bring it yourself! If you are using this blog as a resource, then you haven't been at school, and we miss you!
Here is what we did today:
1. E.T.-- Free Write (10 points)
2. Group work on the basics of Things Fall Apart. Please choose one of the three topics and submit a summary of what you know. The options are: main characters, plot overview, or themes motifs and symbols.
For an easy five points, please post a comment to this blog so that I know you found it. This is not an option! Please be sure to leave your name so I can give you points.